This policy applies to all visitors to our website, registered users as well as customers who have subscribed to the services we offer.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. The following statement explains our commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, held, treated, used or disclosed.
3. Acceptance of terms
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you register on our website. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not register or use any of the services. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old. Users under 18 years are ONLY allowed to use the website if accompanied by a parent.
4. Collection of personal information
4.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
• information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your names, email address, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, business name);
• information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name username and business name);
• information that you supply while submitting your shipping address (address, city, state, zip code and/or phone number)
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
• information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
• information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
• information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
• any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
4.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
5 Using personal information
5.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
5.2 We may use your personal information to:
• administer our website and business;
• personalize our website for you;
• enable your use of the services available on our website;
• determine your eligibility before using our website;
• know the products you plan to buy on our website;
• verify your payment details before completing a transaction;
• send you goods purchased through our website;
• send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you;
• send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
• send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
• keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
• verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website; and
• other uses.
5.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
5.4 We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing.
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
6. Disclosing personal information
6.1 We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
6.2 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
7. Retaining personal information
7.1 This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
7.2 We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned in clause 5.2, unless:
• retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
• you have consented to the retention of the record;
7.3 During the period of retention, we will continue to abide with our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
8. Security of personal information
8.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All your personal information will be kept in strict confidentiality.
8.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
8.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
8.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
9. Third Party Services
This Policy applies only to our Services. It does not apply to services offered by third parties, including websites and other online services that our Services may display links to or advertisements for. When you click on such links or advertisements, you will be visiting websites or interactive services operated by third parties, who have their own information collection practices and may also collect information through the use of tracking tools, such as cookies, web beacons, server logs and the like. When you click on or interact with an ad appearing in our Services, the advertiser or sponsor may infer that you meet targeting criteria that they may have used in connection with the sponsoring such ad. This may lead to similar ads being targeted to you on our Services or elsewhere. We do not have control over how any third party gathers or uses information, so you should review their privacy policies to learn of their information gathering and handling practices.
9. Updates and amendments
9.2 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
9.3 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9.4 We will notify you of changes to this policy via email.
10. Your rights
10.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
• the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a driver’s licence or any other government issued ID).
10.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
11. Updating information
11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12.2 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
12.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
12.4 We use only session cookies, persistent cookies, first-party cookies and third-party-cookies on our website.
12.5 The cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
• Session cookies expire at the end of the user session when the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session;
• Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. It allows us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites;
• First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting;
• Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
12.6 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
12.7 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
12.8 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
12.9 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
12.10 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
13. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Icon Sears, Inc. We are registered in the United States and our registered office is at 6610 New Nashville Highway Smyrna, TN 37167. You can contact us by using our website contact form, or by telephone on (615)712-8819 and/or by our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.